Let Me Introduce Myself
“You deserve a physician who practices careful, thoughtful medicine. It’s my mission to be that kind of doctor for you.
I believe your medical needs are best served when I commit myself personally, including dedicating as much time as necessary, and keeping a watchful eye, on all aspects of your health.
As Your MD, I have a relationship with you. That’s all the reason I need to offer care that is unhurried, detailed, and as informed and up-to-date as possible. I see it as an obligation to make you a priority.”
Bruce C. Corser, MD, AMSN, FCCP
Get Started Today Call (513) 721-9600
Or fill out this form and we’ll contact you.
Your privacy is important.
We’ll never share your information.
- Board Certified Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine Sleep Disorders Medicine, American Board of Sleep Medicine
- Fellow American College of Physicians
American College of Chest Physicians
- Medical Degree Upstate Medical Center, State University of New York, 1980
- Residency Internal Medicine, University of Cincinnati, 1980-83
- Fellowship Pulmonary and Critical Care, University of Cincinnati, 1984-87
- MBA Business Administration (with Honors), Xavier University, 1999
- Member American Medical Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Cincinnati Society of Internal Medicine, American Avademy of Sleep Medicine, American Thoracic Society
- Affiliation The Christ Hospital